Re: control center plans, etc.

Hi Bradford,

> Reading down this thread I have found several messages suggesting that
> there should not be a shell at all. While I generally agree that the
> need for a shell is minimal when users are running Nautilus, having such
> a shell available is useful for folks who do not wish to run a file
> manager.

Consider people who don't like running file managers  (If you are one of
these
people perhaps you can confirm or deny this):

    If they don't want to use a GUI filemanager what makes you think they
    want a cute GUI to launch config tools?  They use command line or maybe

    a menu?

I don't see why we need one shell for launching config apps and another
for launching all other apps.

I would rather see some effort going into imporving Nautilus perfomance
than creating a new shell.

--snip--

> --
> -Bradford Hovinen