Re: control center plans, etc.

Chema Celorio wrote:

> > > (I liked the idea you once talked about regarding having a
> > > control-center-plus module with all the advanced capplets like the
> > > sawfish configurator for example)
> > > - XST, the setup tools will be launchable from the control-center
> >
> > Why can't they be lauched like any other application?  They can right?
> > So why do they need a dedicated shell?
>
> Yes, they can be launched like any other application, we need a shell
> cause we need a control center.

Uhm, this doesn't quite make sense??....There is absolutely no need for an
extra shell, especially if nautilus fills the spot....Let's start
re-using code, as was suggested....a little icon appearing on the desktop
which is visible to users, linking to a control-center'd view in
nautilus. It makes much more sense.

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)