Re: Quo vadis, GNOME? (was: Getting Bugzilla support into Bug-buddy)

On 07 Feb 2001 04:57:47 -0500, Alan Cox wrote:
> > pushing the idea that this is rotten, that all this is garbage and
> > will fall down in piece **WITHOUT ASSERTING THE REASONS**.
>
> What part of the comments about the lack of maintainance on core things -

I don't agree with this, Alan. GTK and Bonobo, 2 of the most important
core stuff in GNOME, are being heavily worked on. Maybe gnome-libs need
more work, but I suppose this will happen after 1.4 is out.

BTW, are there any plans on using Bonobo in gnome-libs/gnome-core as was
talked some months ago? This could be a good thing to think about after
1.4

cheers