Re: Quo vadis, GNOME? (was: Getting Bugzilla support into Bug-buddy)

On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 01:05:22PM +0000, Calum Benson wrote:
> Daniel Veillard wrote:
>
> > > style guide,
> >
> >   If there is one part where I think the presence of Ximian/Eazel/Sun
> > should improve things, it's this one. What is missing ?
>
> Well, one thing that's been missing has been the time for some of the
> HCI people from those companies to sit down together, and work out just
> how we can co-operate on the styleguide and other usability-related
> stuff.  Things have moved forward a little on that front recently,
> though, so hopefully the show will be starting to hit the road before
> long.

  Great, there is some Usability sessions scheduled at GUADEC.
http://guadec.gnome.dk/speech/ (section UI design), and a keynote
from Andy on the subject I think.
  If you need special resources (room etc..) to organize such a meeting
then go ahead and ask the organizers, we need to take advantage of the
fact that people will be physically present.

Daniel

veillard redhat com  | libxml Gnome XML toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/