Re: Quo vadis, GNOME? (was: Getting Bugzilla support into Bug-buddy)

> pushing the idea that this is rotten, that all this is garbage and
> will fall down in piece **WITHOUT ASSERTING THE REASONS**.

What part of the comments about the lack of maintainance on core things -
style guide, people other than Martin doing anything with bugs, people not
actually reading/working on/closing bugs that I have pointed out don't you
count as reasons and why ?