Re: Bugzilla for GNOME (was Re: GNOME CVS: nautilus mathieu)

> I think it's enough if the maintainers of all modules have a look over the
> bugs for their module and resubmit the good ones to Bugzilla, or at least
> give them some time to close and remove all the crap (while debbugs is already
> rejecting new bug reports) before we move.

Oh, I forgot about this part. :) As long as the bug-buddy submission
system is there for the new bugzilla before we start rejecting bug
reports, that sounds fine to me. I'd keep it up for a month or so, because
we know how bad some maintainers are with b.g.o.

Joe