Re: The big gnome-hackers -> gnome-private move
- From: Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org>
- To: Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com>
- Cc: gnome-private gnome org
- Subject: Re: The big gnome-hackers -> gnome-private move
- Date: 27 Oct 2000 17:36:24 +0200
Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com> writes:
> Why do we need to not use gnome-hackers for that period? I'm disturbed
> to see discussion that should not be secret and is about technical
> issues on gnome-private when it clearly should be on gnome-hackers by
> the rules people stated.
Hmm, maybe we should shorten that period a bit.
I just set gnome-hackers moderated and installed an auto-responder to tell
people to post to the new list. Let's see how many people still use the
old address (I'll read listadmin mails every few hours from now on).
martin gnome org (private)
baulig suse de (work)
] [Thread Prev