Re: The big gnome-hackers -> gnome-private move

Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com> writes:

> Why do we need to not use gnome-hackers for that period? I'm disturbed
> to see discussion that should not be secret and is about technical
> issues on gnome-private when it clearly should be on gnome-hackers by
> the rules people stated.

Hmm, maybe we should shorten that period a bit.

I just set gnome-hackers moderated and installed an auto-responder to tell
people to post to the new list. Let's see how many people still use the
old address (I'll read listadmin mails every few hours from now on).

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)