Content management system for www.gnome.org (was Re: New KDE web site.)

Hi,

some of the LinuxTag people are currently working on a lightweight
content management system which they want to use for their web page
and for the Open Events Foundation.

It is not as powerful as Zope, but lightweight, easy to install and
easy to use. And I think the LinuxTag people would be very happy to
have someone help them with its development, so this may be the ideal
solution for us.

I just asked Michael Kleinhenz (Cc:ed) whether there is some preliminary
tarball / demo installation somewhere which we can use to have a look
at it.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)