Re: Subversion migration schedule (cut-off Fri 18 Mar)

เมื่อ จ. 2006-02-13 เวลา 07:42 -0500, Daniel Veillard เขียนว่า:
> On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 06:10:47PM +0700, Ross Golder wrote:
> > เมื่อ จ. 2006-02-13 เวลา 05:41 -0500, Daniel Veillard เขียนว่า:
> > > I tried a checkout, ssh authentication worked apparently but I failed
> > > to extract libxml2 trunk. Is that normal (i.e. it's not yet available for
> > > testing) ?
> > >

> > You shouldn't be able to use 'svn+ssh' just yet (unless you have a shell
> > account on container), but the 'http' access scheme should work fine for
> > testing until the cut-off.
>
>   http seems to work (albeit feel slow for full checkouts, is there a
> compression option which could be set automatically like in .cvsrc ?)

Apparently, you can disable HTTP compression per-server in a
~/.subversion/servers file, but it's enabled by default.

> I just extracted revision 5929. Apparently it has the full history up
> from early 97 :-)
>
> > Can you cut'n'paste the command you used and the output/error message
> > for examination?
>
>   paphio:~ -> svn co svn+ssh://veillard svn gnome org/svn/libxml2/trunk libxml2
>   svn: No repository found in 'svn+ssh://veillard svn gnome org/svn/libxml2/trunk'
>   paphio:~ ->
>
>    got the new ssh host question the first time, otherwise that's it.

Ah, for the svn+ssh scheme, the path part of the URI is '/svn/gnome',
matching the repository path on the server filesystem. Try again with:

svn co svn+ssh://veillard svn gnome org/svn/gnome/libxml2/trunk libxml2

--
Ross