Re: Subversion migration schedule (cut-off Fri 18 Mar)

On Mon, Feb 13, 2006 at 06:10:47PM +0700, Ross Golder wrote:
> เมื่อ จ. 2006-02-13 เวลา 05:41 -0500, Daniel Veillard เขียนว่า:
> > I tried a checkout, ssh authentication worked apparently but I failed
> > to extract libxml2 trunk. Is that normal (i.e. it's not yet available for
> > testing) ?
> >

> You shouldn't be able to use 'svn+ssh' just yet (unless you have a shell
> account on container), but the 'http' access scheme should work fine for
> testing until the cut-off.

  http seems to work (albeit feel slow for full checkouts, is there a
compression option which could be set automatically like in .cvsrc ?)
I just extracted revision 5929. Apparently it has the full history up
from early 97 :-)

> Can you cut'n'paste the command you used and the output/error message
> for examination?

  paphio:~ -> svn co svn+ssh://veillard svn gnome org/svn/libxml2/trunk libxml2
  svn: No repository found in 'svn+ssh://veillard svn gnome org/svn/libxml2/trunk'
  paphio:~ ->

   got the new ssh host question the first time, otherwise that's it.

Daniel