Re: Subversion migration.
- From: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>
- To: Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <uraeus linuxrising org>, robert collins ubuntu com
- Cc: Mikael Hallendal <micke imendio com>, Hacking Gnomes <gnome-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Subversion migration.
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 09:47:20 -0400
On 5/10/05, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <uraeus linuxrising org> wrote:
> I agree that we need to resolve this in a timely manner, but if people
> are willing to step up to the plate and do a test migration of GNOME CVS
> to Arch or monotone I think we should let them do so and then have a one
> month period where these repositories are available for testing.
http://arch.ubuntu.com/gnome arch ubuntu com/
So the arch/bazaar one is already happening, more or less, and will
continue to happen, whether we want it to or not :) It isn't complete
yet, but apparently they will aim to make it so. Robert Collins (cc'd)
can probably answer questions if people here have them.
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev