Re: Subversion migration.
- From: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>
- To: Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <uraeus linuxrising org>, robert collins ubuntu com
- Cc: Mikael Hallendal <micke imendio com>, Hacking Gnomes <gnome-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Subversion migration.
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 10:14:24 -0400
On 5/10/05, Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com> wrote:
> On 5/10/05, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <uraeus linuxrising org> wrote:
> > Yo,
> > I agree that we need to resolve this in a timely manner, but if people
> > are willing to step up to the plate and do a test migration of GNOME CVS
> > to Arch or monotone I think we should let them do so and then have a one
> > month period where these repositories are available for testing.
> http://arch.ubuntu.com/gnome arch ubuntu com/
> So the arch/bazaar one is already happening, more or less, and will
> continue to happen, whether we want it to or not :) It isn't complete
> yet, but apparently they will aim to make it so. Robert Collins (cc'd)
> can probably answer questions if people here have them.
BTW, Robert, is there any way for interested external parties to help
make this import go faster?
Luis (applauding the JFDI strategy :)
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev