Re: Subversion migration.
- From: Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <uraeus linuxrising org>
- To: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>
- Cc: robert collins ubuntu com, Mikael Hallendal <micke imendio com>, Hacking Gnomes <gnome-hackers gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Subversion migration.
- Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 13:06:48 +0200
Would be nice if there was a nice little page explaining some basics of
why and how so that we could put this on gnomedesktop.org and invite
people to give Arch a try.
On Tue, 2005-05-10 at 09:47 -0400, Luis Villa wrote:
> On 5/10/05, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <uraeus linuxrising org> wrote:
> > Yo,
> > I agree that we need to resolve this in a timely manner, but if people
> > are willing to step up to the plate and do a test migration of GNOME CVS
> > to Arch or monotone I think we should let them do so and then have a one
> > month period where these repositories are available for testing.
> http://arch.ubuntu.com/gnome arch ubuntu com/
> So the arch/bazaar one is already happening, more or less, and will
> continue to happen, whether we want it to or not :) It isn't complete
> yet, but apparently they will aim to make it so. Robert Collins (cc'd)
> can probably answer questions if people here have them.
> gnome-hackers mailing list
> gnome-hackers gnome org
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev