Re: New suites vs. common release cycle [Was: Productivity suite]

Le dimanche 19 juin 2005 �5:58 +1000, Jeff Waugh a �it :
> <quote who="Christian Rose">
> > Which brings us to another issue. When and how was it decided that Abiword
> > should be included in the productivity suite? It's already listed as
> > "included", although I've seen no public discussion (or even consensus)
> > about it.
>
> Nor has there been a lot of discussion/consensus about the productivity
> suite -> I think Vincent was very keen and just created it straight away. :)

I hoped that someone would modify the skeleton I created ;-)

Note that Murray already changed
http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/TwoPointEleven to mention that the
productivity suite is a "Beta/Test release set on the same schedule".
This is probably the most appropriate annotation for now.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�