Re: New suites vs. common release cycle [Was: Productivity suite]

I posted about it here at least 3 week ago. There were no negative
comments at all. We all took this to mean it was approved and I submitted
the abiword-2.3.1 package.
Hi Martin:

How's the accessibility work going on this package? Have you tested with GOK or gnopernicus?

Testing GNOME Applications for Accessibility
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/testing/index.html

Information on putting together an accessibility sanity test, and existing sanity tests for GNOME:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/sanity-testing/index.html

The GNOME Accessibility Guide for Developers needs updating, but it's still mostly valid:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gap/guide/gad

best regards,

Bill

Cheers