Re: ANNOUNCE: Terminal Server Client 0.124

Hi Erick

I think we already talked about it, but, ... what do you think about
integrating tsclient into gnome-network? As you might know, we've got
gnome-remote-desktop, which is a very simple UI for X and VNC. In the
long term, we want to have more functionality shipping by default in
gnome-network (to be included in the core for 2.6), so I guess getting
tsclient is the right idea for this.

What do you think?

cheers