Re: [gst-devel] Re: Gstreamer Player "Livin' la vida loca" 0.6.0 released

On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 02:28, Andrew Sobala wrote:

> Um, I'm confused. So you've changed the copyright on most of the code to
> LGPL, but the whole unit is distributed under the GPL because of the
> playlist?
Yes correct. So if someone wants a LGPL Gst-player they would either
have to remove the playlist or write a new playlist widget. Guess we
might try and make the playlist a configure option or something
eventually, unless we actually write a new one. Not a really high pri.

Christian