Adding CVS projects (was Re: [Fwd: GNOME CVS for gDesklets])

Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> writes:

[...]

> > Maybe I am missing something, but isn't this simply getting CVS account
> > for Martin (instructions on developer.gnome.org) and then importing the
> > thing?
>
> Not really. This mailing list needs to be consulted first when
> requesting modules be added to GNOME CVS, at least according to
> http://developer.gnome.org/doc/policies/accounts/cvs.html .

Argh, that's a well hidden document. I couldn't find it when I looked
for it. There is no link from

  http://developer.gnome.org/helping/

And this document says something different:

  http://developer.gnome.org/tools/cvs.html

(under "Getting a CVS account").

Also, strictly speaking, the first document is about getting a CVS
account. It says that if you have a project that people here think is
worthwhile to have on the CVS, then you can get an account.

Anyway, I have two projects which I'll ask for permission for in
another message.

--
Ole Laursen
http://www.cs.auc.dk/~olau/