Re: GNOME Contributor's Survey

On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 04:53, Jonathan Blandford wrote:
> It's time for the very first GNOME Contributor's survey.  The purpose of
> this survey is to help the release team get a good feel of where you
> expect GNOME to go.  If you maintain or help with any code or project in
> GNOME, please fill it out.  We're hoping to hear from everyone who helps
> shape the GNOME desktop and platform.  We want as many contributors to
> reply here as possible.

To me this looks like a GNOME Module Maintainer's survey, rather than
Contributors (the email address for answers reinforces this). I do not
maintain a single module in the platform or desktop release, so nothing
except question 5 can be answered by me. And yet my contribution to
GNOME is not zero (and possibly even net positive).

Malcolm