Re: Favourites menu vanished in Gnome2

For the nth time, no one except DaveB has decided to remove favorites.
It's all still quite there and quite useful. I wish people would go
ahead and (1) not make decisions for the entire community and (2) not
pay attention to people who do that, especially when they say things
that are patently and obviously incorrect.
Luis