Re: Favourites menu vanished in Gnome2

Luis:

I did not remove it. It doesnīt work with a pure gnome2 install because the
directory that the favorites:// uri points at ~/.gnome/apps is not created so
the uri always failed in nautilus. (check out the original vfs desktop method
for info on this) I did not remove the code from the panel either. All I did
was remove a non working .desktop file that pointed at a non-working uri from
the build.

Itīs trivial to add favorites back into nautilus. I have no idea why it was
removed from the panel. Please donīt accuse me of doing something that i
didnīt do. Personally I would like to see this functionality readded to
nautilus and gnome.

dave