Re: random thought about bug-buddy (in the 'very long term thinking' category)

Hey,
Okay, I couldn't resist ;)

> You are right to be in 'long-term-thinking' mode, and to be thinking
> pragmatically about what is possible for bugmasters.
>
> I think there are several reasonable objections to this:
>
> a) We still support the old platforms. This is the offical gnome policy.

We only 'officially support the old platform' if people are willing to
support [and I mean bug fix here] it. Right now, I'm not really seeing
this, with no disrepect to Kjartan here ;)

			See ya,
				Glynn ;)