Re: Secondary proposal ;) [Was: Proposal for changes to gnome-announce]

<quote who="Steve George">

> Not trying to be difficult but actually from my perspective further
> watering down of the announcement list merely makes us look even more
> dormant.  If anything we need more activity/news etc.

A "split" allows us to utilise the targeted mailing lists better, and allow
the audience to get more relevant information.

- Jeff

--
     "Funny, I have no trouble distinguishing my mobile phone from the
       others because it's in my _own fucking pocket_!" - Mobile Rage