Re: Secondary proposal ;) [Was: Proposal for changes to gnome-announce]

Hi Jeff,

What I was trying to say is that you are making an assertion ie that there are
two usage patterns.  Further you are contending that the current situation is
unsatisfactory for the two 'groups'.  So what I was asking is where is the
evidence for either of these contentions?

I am not particularly wedded to the current situation but change for changes
sake is not a sufficent argument either.

Not trying to be difficult but actually from my perspective further watering
down of the announcement list merely makes us look even more dormant.  If
anything we need more activity/news etc.

Cheers,

Steve