Re: The endless and mostly fruitless GNOME applets debate [contd...]

On Fri, 2001-09-21 at 15:17, Glynn Foster wrote:
> jacob berkman wrote:

> the cruft, it would be better to try and keep all the good applets in some sort
> of central location...and this includes incorporating new applets that people have
> written and we want to include into GNOME..

notice you say "good applets"!!  i have no problem with that, i am just
saying that it isn't a problem if all applets aren't in gnome cvs.

but my reply was orthogonal to the post i was replying to, and for this
i apologize.  in a previous mail i had said that stuff like the monitors
could go into gtop, and stuff like the mixer and cd player could be in
gnome-media.  and the larger ones can be separate, just like larger apps
are separate.

jacob
--
"It drains me, and it shakes me, and hurts like hell everytime I play
it, looking out at thousands of people cheering and smiling, oblivious