Re: API Documentation Status
- From: Gediminas Paulauskas <menesis delfi lt>
- To: Joakim Ziegler <joakim ximian com>
- Cc: Dan Mueth <d-mueth uchicago edu>, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: API Documentation Status
- Date: 24 May 2001 20:49:55 +0200
On 24 May 2001 11:45:47 -0500, Joakim Ziegler wrote:
> On 24 May 2001 01:20:01 -0500, Dan Mueth wrote:
> > Joakim - Could I suggest we list all of the libraries that were in 1.4 and
> > will be in 2.0 and just not have the HTML link if the API docs aren't
> > being put onto the web yet? This will serve as a reminder about which
> > modules still need work done and give a better estimate of our API doc
> > coverage.
> That will be a little bit tricky, since the process of generating
> coverage percentages is integrated with the process of building API
> docs. It would be better to talk to Owen about getting the modules
> online, API docs and all, and, if necessary, fix the build process so it
> uses gtk-doc properly (which is a requirement for both things).
As I understand this, there should be only ONE tinderbox, which does
1) provides info about which modules compile succesfully etc. -- usual
2) generate API docs;
3) count API doc status percent;
4) update translations and generate status page.
4) is now run separately by Danish localization team at
www.klid.dk/gnome/LANG.shtml where LANG is da, de, lt etc. Less
up-to-date and different status is run by Kjartan and commited to CVS.
2) and 3) are discussed in this thread.
1) Tinderbox at least for GNOME 2 is being worked on already, I hope?
For stable GNOME, at least libraries should have a tinderbox.
2-4 do not require full-blown tinderbox, i.e. for all supported
platforms. Just one build per day of every module.
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev