Re: API Documentation Status

On 22 May 2001, Joakim Ziegler wrote:

> With lots of help from Havoc and Owen, I bring you an intimate,
> uncensored look deep inside the status of our API documentation.
>
> http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/status.shtml

Many thanks to Joakim and all the gtk-doc gurus who helped bring this page
to life.  This is an important step in helping us to fill in the many
voids in our API docs.

While I'm thanking folks - Thanks to Damon, Owen, and the other
contributors who have recently made gtk-doc much easier to use and even
wrote some nice documents (in gtk-doc/doc) on how to use it.  Now
maintainers have no excuse not to have gtk-doc integrated into their
libraries.

Joakim - Could I suggest we list all of the libraries that were in 1.4 and
will be in 2.0 and just not have the HTML link if the API docs aren't
being put onto the web yet?  This will serve as a reminder about which
modules still need work done and give a better estimate of our API doc
coverage.

Dan