Re: API Documentation Status
- From: Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik Sun COM>
- To: Gediminas Paulauskas <menesis delfi lt>
- Cc: Joakim Ziegler <joakim ximian com>, Dan Mueth <d-mueth uchicago edu>, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: API Documentation Status
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 20:03:54 +0100 (BST)
On 24 May 2001, Gediminas Paulauskas wrote:
> 1) Tinderbox at least for GNOME 2 is being worked on already, I hope?
> For stable GNOME, at least libraries should have a tinderbox.
Yes. In fact we have a binaries co-ordinator, who (last I taked to him
today) said he was working on it.
> 2-4 do not require full-blown tinderbox, i.e. for all supported
> platforms. Just one build per day of every module.
A tinderbox that didn't cover all supported paltforms isn't terribly
useful thing in the first place, IMHO.
> Gediminas Paulauskas
> Kaunas, Lithuania
One day a tortoise will learn to fly
-- Terry Pratchett, 'Small Gods'
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev