Re: API Documentation Status

On 24 May 2001 01:20:01 -0500, Dan Mueth wrote:

> Joakim - Could I suggest we list all of the libraries that were in 1.4 and
> will be in 2.0 and just not have the HTML link if the API docs aren't
> being put onto the web yet?  This will serve as a reminder about which
> modules still need work done and give a better estimate of our API doc
> coverage.

That will be a little bit tricky, since the process of generating
coverage percentages is integrated with the process of building API
docs. It would be better to talk to Owen about getting the modules
online, API docs and all, and, if necessary, fix the build process so it
uses gtk-doc properly (which is a requirement for both things).

--
   Joakim Ziegler - Ximian Web Monkey - joakim ximian com - Radagast IRC
 FIX sysop - Free Software Coder - Writer - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer