Re: Need better request tracking

Ian Peters <itp ximian com> writes:

> On Fri, Mar 30, 2001 at 03:55:13PM -0800, Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> >
> > We need some form of request tracking system for cvs accounts (and
> > perhaps gnome-hackers subscriptions).
>
> You could use bugzilla for this if you were in a hurry.

No, we cannot do this. You need to set up a different system for this.

As Bugzilla maintainer, I don't want to have to deal with that sort of
problems which we'll get when we have "secret" data in it such as crypted
passwords. You'd make Bugzilla, which is in itself a public system, a
potential target for crackers and script-kiddies with this.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)