Need better request tracking

We need some form of request tracking system for cvs accounts (and
perhaps gnome-hackers subscriptions).

A lot of people have had to wait for weeks and even months to get CVS
accounts and send multiple mails. Some people just give up on
contributing because they have to wait so long and don't feel like
sending mail over and over.

We really need to set up a proper request tracking system so we can
handle requests in a timely manner and have visible common standards
for whom we will and will not grant an account.

 - Maciej