Re: gnome-libs 2.0 proposal

Elliot Lee wrote:

On Wed, 7 Mar 2001, Lee Mallabone wrote:

Sounds great. My biggest question is, where/how can I help? Imho, one
of the biggest problems with the current gnome-libs HEAD is that it
takes a *lot* of determination and time just to patch/configure/build
it and the dependencies, before any hacking can commence.

Your reasoning appears to be along the lines of "It needs work, so I don't
want to work on it - I would rather work on something that already works".

I want to work on it either way, but I was reasoning that if something already works (to whatever extent) then that generally makes working on it easier and more accessible to more people. Which I think is A Good Thing.

Lee.