Re: OO as GNOME software (topic change)

"John R. Sheets" <dusk ravendusk org> writes:
> ...etc.  All GNOME apps, if they are to _be_ "GNOME apps", should be
> judged against the same set of criteria.  Of course, there's nothing
> wrong with runner-up status either, i.e., "GNOMEish apps", although
> presumably that would mean those apps were not included in the
> official GNOME distribution.

I really think that if we wait until OpenOffice actually asks to be in
a release, and then discuss how to do that (e.g. same as the "extra
apps" add-on, or whatever), then we'll find that there isn't much
disagreement. It's the metaphysical questions where we aren't sure
what they mean that create long mailing list threads. ;-)

Havoc