Re: the same page
- From: Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller <Uraeus linuxrising org>
- To: Alan Cox <alan redhat com>
- Cc: Seth Nickell <snickell stanford edu>, Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>, Trevor Curtis <tcurtis somaradio ca>, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: the same page
- Date: 20 Dec 2001 18:32:36 +0100
On Thu, 2001-12-20 at 14:00, Alan Cox wrote:
> Gnome core components need to strive for efficiency. If I can run the same
> desktop on my boxes great. I don't expect gimp to work well on a P90, but
> my panel, file mangler and help have to.
> My persnal belief is there are not _that_ many reasons why gnome is slow.
> Those spots need finding and tackling.
Great, start sending patches then :)
gnome-hackers mailing list
gnome-hackers gnome org
] [Thread Prev