Bugzilla updates

So...
1) I've committed a change to processmail to add headers to bugmail. You
should now see the following headers in all bugzilla email:

with appropriate values in %%.

I /may/ be able to add X-Bugzilla-Keyword to that list after Christmas;
I have written a patch for that against bugzilla 2.14 but I'm unsure
whether or not that will apply cleanly against b.g.o.

2) I've commited product-target-report.cgi and
product-keyword-report.cgi, and updated reports.cgi to point to them. At
the moment, their menus are fairly sparse, but once they're installed,
you should be able to do

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/product-target-report.cgi?product=[whatever]&target=[whatever]

where whatever are valid product and target names, even if they /aren't/
listed in the dropdowns at the moment.

For example, currently, only Nautilus is in the dropdown menu. However,
you can do:

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/product-target-report.cgi?product=libgnomeui&target=---

and get a report of --- targeted libgnomeui bugs.

I can add new things to the dropdown fairly easily; if you'd like your
project to be added to the list, let me know (but don't expect a
response until after vacation.)

Hrm. I just noticed that the lists don't sync at all with b.g.o.'s
concepts of priority/severity; I'll try to fix that this afternoon but
don't hold your breath- might have to wait until post-vacation.

Luis