Bugzilla, once more.

OK, I think all the major quirks are out of our bugzilla
install now (except for one reported problem with IE on
Windows.)

In terms of the fields, we had the following requests
from Maciej:

 - Remove LATER and REMIND resolutions

 - Reenable milestones.

 - Add time estimate field

 - Add Inclination field

 - Change Priorities back to PO-P6 from the current
   Urgent/High/Normal/Low.

As for removing LATER and REMIND, I'm quite OK with this myself -
I think the same thing is better expressed in other ways. Unless
I hear otherwise, I'll remove them tomorrow, since it is easier
to add them back later than to remove them later.

For milestones, time estimate, I have nothing much against them,
and see where they can be useful, but am a bit worried about
cluttering up the forms if people don't really need them.
Since these can be added later, I think we should hold off on
them for the moment and see how things work with the current
fields.

Inclination I like somewhat less, and think that it probably
needs a little rethinking at least in wording. (And perhaps
can be done as a keyword if we improve the UI for that.)
Again, I want to punt this to later.

I'm quite opposed to going back to PO-P6,  since I think it is much
less intuitive and clear. If other people want this, you better
speak up now and speak up loudlly. (We can add other priorities
to fill in the cracks of Urgent/High/Normal/Low later if we
need them.)

Once I remove LATER and REMIND (assuming no further comments on
the above), I recommend we declare bugzilla live and move on
to working on migrating old bugs to it and adding an email
interface.

Regards,
                                        Owen