Re: Bugzilla, once more.

Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com> writes:

> I'm quite opposed to going back to PO-P6,  since I think it is much
> less intuitive and clear. If other people want this, you better
> speak up now and speak up loudlly. (We can add other priorities
> to fill in the cracks of Urgent/High/Normal/Low later if we
> need them.)

I might decide to post a longer explanation of why more priorities are
useful. However, as for words vs. numbers, sure the general gist is
more clear, but it's hard to tell whether Urgent or High is higher
priority at first glance, for instance. This is often the problem with
word-based systems.

> Once I remove LATER and REMIND (assuming no further comments on
> the above), I recommend we declare bugzilla live and move on
> to working on migrating old bugs to it and adding an email
> interface.

Sounds cool! debbugs is dead, long live bugzilla!

 - Maciej