Re: Reprise of the panel layout proposal

thristian atdot org wrote:
> If you like UI design, you might want to lurk in
> news:netscape.public.mozilla.ui - Matthew "mpt" Thomas is a UI design
> legend

Oi, enough of that. I'm not a legend, I just give a damn.

>        and posts there regularly.

Not as much as I'd like to, sadly. Bugzilla.mozilla.org is where most of
the action is design-wise -- which is unfortunate, given Bugzilla's poor
usability as a discussion forum, but that's life.

I've recently installed GNOME on my Mac, and once Mozilla feature
development quietens down a bit I'll be able to devote more attention to
GNOME's UI design. Until then, I'm just lurking on this list, and
sobbing quietly.

--
Matthew `mpt' Thomas, Mozilla UI Design component default assignee thing
<http://mozilla.org/>