Re: Proposal for default panel layout w/ some modifications to the panel

James Ramsey wrote:

should come with the territory. Since this list is for
discussion on how to improve the ease of use of
GNOME's
GUI, you should *expect* hand-holding propositions to

No it is not.

*About gnome-gui-list*

This list is intended for the discussion of a user-interface standard for GNOME, and for discussion of improvements to user-interface of GNOME programs.
</quote>

Improving the GUI != hand holding.

Improving, great! Making it consistant, great! Making it intuitive, great! Making everything *work*, great!

Dumb it down, I'm outta here.

-b

--
/me feel like got big wanker 'cause I be leet and 0wn3d sourceforge.
       tulare on Slashdot.