X-window guidance

Dear friends,
	My name is Jimi Shah.
	I am currently working on X-window project which
includes catching user events while user is working on
his/her PC.
	I have used XPeekEvent function to catch events
directly from the queue.But i came to know that i
cannot catch other client's event queue like this.

        Can you suggest any thing else for catching
user events ? ( though not exactly, give a direction
where i can research on my own )

				Jimi Shah.