Re: SV: Gimp-style menus

<quote who="David Grega">

> Okay, how about making the menu but with the option that the popup menu
> pops up with the cursor next to the Object Methods (usually what the
> person wants to access in the first place).

Two problems:

a) You said the word "option". Adding an option should be done at the level
   of 'personal preference or performance', not as an effect on 'usability'.
   This is a 100% usability issue.

b) You're dramatically fixing a GUI in a very broken state. Fix the illness,
   not the symptom.

- Jeff

--
       "Can we have a special TELSABUG category, and everything gets
                 dropped to fix them first?" - Telsa Gwynne