Re: Gimp-style menus

Just like to comment on the position of menu groups:
the methods that affect the object are better placed on the top (near the
mouse pointer), then the less frequent ones.

My argument is based on the assumption that "object methods" are more
frequently accessed than global actions.

Also, if global actions are required frequently, toolbars are designed to
speed up this process.

Yuting