Re: Gimp-style menus

gerry-list gerrychu com (2001-04-15 at 1449.00 -0700):
> Well, even when you tear the menus off, they are only applicable to that
> window. So if you tear the context menu off of one window, switch to another
> image, and click "Blur" on the torn-off menu, the gimp will blur the first
> image, I believe, which is quite inconvienent at times.

It blurs the last image with focus. You have to click, even if you use
focus follows mouse. Look at the Layer, Channels and Paths dialog, the
operation is done to the image shown there, and to change the active
image you can change with the top widget or click in any image window,
cos I have focus follows mouse, it should change as the rest of
windows, so it must be a bug or a way to avoid undesired changes ( in
any case not coherent).

GSR