Re: Adding menus to panels?

Calum Benson wrote:

> A drawer doesn't really do the job I have in mind (it doesn't allow
> "sub-drawers", and I'd rather have text instead of guessing what an icon
> is for anyway).

Aha-- I've just worked out how you *can* add a new menu with a list of
arbitrary applications on it, by adding a Main Menu to the panel and
changing its properties to make it a "Normal menu".

I guess there's no easy way of adding separators to these menus,
though...?

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, User Interface Designer  Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson ireland sun com    Desktop Enginering Group