Re: Adding menus to panels?

William Kendrick wrote:

> Calum said:
> >
> > A drawer doesn't really do the job I have in mind (it doesn't allow
> > "sub-drawers",
>
> Actually, yes it does. :)

Oh yes, so it does!  I never thought of just trying to drag one drawer
into another to see what happened.  D'oh....

Well, that might be good enough for what I'm playing around with at the
moment... it certainly gives me an alternative to think about.

Cheeri,
Calum.

---
CALUM BENSON, User Interface Designer  Sun Microsystems Ireland
mailto:calum benson ireland sun com    Desktop Enginering Group