RE: User interface suggestions

Personally, I always thought the "save changes to session" checkbox was a
bit confusing: first is the concept of a session (isn't that a period spend
on the computer, if so, why do I need to save the period of time I spent?)
and secondly, even if I make changes via the control center and add applets
etc, and leave "save session" unchecked, my settings are still kept.  Huh?

Gerry