Re: User interface suggestions

Liam Quin wrote:

> Having said all that, the combination of well-chosen icon shapes and
> colour can certainly be effective - it's a wonderful feature of gnome
> that a lot of default icons are supplied to aid recognition.

Unfortunately, it's not so wonderful that even the standard apps that
ship with GNOME still tend to use them for purposes for which they
weren't intended, or not use them when they should.  Both practices
rather limit their effectiveness... and yes, my old hobby-horse again,
this is another accessibility issue, too  :o)

Cheeri,
Calum.

--
CALUM BENSON, User Interface Designer  Sun Microsystems Ireland