Re: Testing & A Suggestion :)

I was actually thinking that it would be nice to also have it so that when a user
opens up the 'foot' menu, applications that are currently running are marked or
highlighted in some way, differently from other applications.  That way, if I go
to Foot->Internet I'll see Balsa is already running before I click it to open a
new window and grab the open version instead (or re-open a new copy).

--
Michael T. Babcock (PGP: 0xBE6C1895)
http://www.fibrespeed.net/~mbabcock/