Re: Testing & A Suggestion :)

Robert Schonberger wrote:

> but Wouldn't it be great if you could just sit down and figure it out?
> Actually, the question I'm thinking is: Is windows really all that
> simple? Can people learn it that easily? Or, is it just that it's so
> incredibly common, that most anyone knows how to navigate through MS
> os's because they are so simple? (It's an impossible/tough question to
> prove: you have to get computer 'virgins' to try each GUI)

I do Windows training -- no, most people don't understand Windows when they first see
it.  They understand it through their friends' or co-workers using it, but the average
person I've done training for in their homes does not 'get it'.  One thing these people
really don't get -- left / mid / right clicking.  Apple got that one right (hate to say
it).
--
Michael T. Babcock, C.T.O. FibreSpeed
http://www.fibrespeed.net/~mbabcock