RE: OT Mailing list settings

> Read the following summary for why reply-to is best left alone:
>
>   http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html

Hmmm.... ok, that's a lot of convicing arguments.

Still, what annoys me about the reply to all possibility is that many people
(including myself) seem to have mail clients that don't filter out duplicate
messages, so the author of a mail will receive replies twice.

I guess I'll use reply to all anyway and try to remember removing the author
from the to: field so this duplicate message problem won't occur.

Jorg